Where: Bogotá, Colombia and virtual
The Global Symposium on Health Systems Research is organized every two years by Health Systems Global to bring together the full range of players involved in health systems and policy research and practice. Beginning with the First Global Symposium in Montreux in 2010, the Symposia have played a crucial, catalytic role in convening a global community dedicated to strengthening health systems and building the field of health systems research.
Unlocking trade finance
In this session, we seek to discuss governance, risk, and liquidity, three elements of trade finance within the supply chain that determine the feasibility of a transaction and the delivery of life-saving healthcare support. We will focus on the role adequate working capital plays and on the impact of high cost of capital within the broader context of the supply chain as a whole, illustrating the negative impacts on health when any of these elements are not optimized.
- Abimbola Adebakin, CEO, Advantage Health Africa
- Hassan Belkhayat, Managing Partner, South Bridge
- Alexandra Bertholet, Deputy Director, Market Innovations, FIND
- Emma Hannay, Chief Access Officer, FIND
- Chris Hale, CEO, Kountable
- Brinnon Garrett Mandel, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, VIA Global Health
- Oscar Mushapaidze, CEO, Medlive